2016 releases Ive Read so far…
This week is all about the 2016 releases I have had the pleasure of enjoying so far. I haven’t read 10 but I’m also going to list the ones I wanted to read but didnt get to. Can anyone believe it’s June already? Looking back on books I read in January feels like it was just a month or two ago!
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
★★★★★ I really enjoyed this story of friendship and I feel like we have only seen the tip of the iceburg, I think there is so much more to come in the rest of the series.
- The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie
★★★★★ This one blew my mind guys, it was non-stop action and unlike anything I have read before, I cant wait for book #2!
- Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
★★★★ Another story that I NEED the sequel to, seriously that ending gutted me! Nicole Castroman knows how to pull your heart strings.
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
★★★★★ I laughed, cried, and hoped with these characters. Jeff Zentner’s writing is so raw and vivid, it felt like the story of three real people. I am interested to see what he does next.
- Genius: The Game by Leopoldo Gout
★★★★ I know this will sound corny but this was a very cool read. I loved the friendship, the smarts and the way everything neatly wove together. A fast read too!
- This Savage Song by V E Schwab
★★★★ Not YET released, but what a story! This is in its own category, you really have to read it to understand. I highly recommened it.
jan-Jun 2016 releases I wanted to read but havent yet…
- The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine
- Beyond The Red by Ava Jae
- Rebel Of The Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- The Shadow Queen by C J Redwine
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
- Summer of Sloane by Erin L Schneider
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
- Mornign Star by Pierce Brown
I feel a lot of shame for that last one because I love the Red Rising series SO MUCH, I think I;m jsut not ready for it to be over. Also, ACOMAF where are you? I ordered this so long ago and I stalk my postman daily but it has not arrived yet…
As you can see I really havent read anything I didnt like so far this year and I have only had one DNF although Im worried my current read could be a second. Im really curious if you have read any of the one I havent read yet did you enjoy them? Link me your lists!